May’s Empties

I am quite enjoying keeping all my empties, it’s spurring me on to try and use all those products with small amounts in. Need the space quite frankly..
This was a birthday present last year. Love the smell – just gorgeous! Great hand cream, leaves your hands feeling soft and moisturised.
Repurchase? Yes definitely!
2. Super by Dr Perricone  Eye Cream
I didn’t have enough of this sample to really see if it was any good or not. I was happy to use and didn’t dislike it.
Repurchase? Probably not
 3. Clarins Pore Minimizing Serum
For such a small sample it lasted me months! I think it did make a minuscule bit of difference, not sure enough to make me buy a full size.
Repurchase? Most probably not
4. Pure Fiji Nourishing Exotic Oil
Absolutely LOVE this product. It smells divine and leaves your skin so so soft! It does have a down side being the price. Β£25 for 200ml is a leetle bit out of my price range!
Repurchase? Tempting, very tempting..
5. James Brown Colour Enhance Conditioner
I thought I’d try something different as I was a avid Tresemme user and felt my hair was getting too used to it , it was also the time I dyed my hair red and needed all the help I could get to keep the colour from fading! This was OK, not worth the price tag and I don’t think it helped the colour at all.
Repurchase? No
This was in Feel Unique last year sometime. I really enjoyed using this product, made my skin fell great after using it and love the face cloth with the exfoliating side.
Repurchase? Not with the price tag
7. Crabtree & Evelyn India Hicks Hand Cream
This was another item from Feel Unique. Love love the scent of this hand cream. Great product and leaves no residue.
Repurchase? Most definitely!
8. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
I included this teeny sample because I absolutely love this foundation! I wasn’t expecting too as I thought the coverage would be too light but it makes my skin look fantastic!
Repurchase? Would love to but a touch out of my price range
This was In Jolie Box a few months ago and I have loved it. Great for taking makeup off and smells lovely! Was definitely contemplating buying full size but have just discovered something else I love much more. Repurchase? No due to a new discovery
This was in the Harrods Glossy Box. I’m not too sure if I liked this product. I didn’t feel it did anything but then it was only a 5ml sample.
Repurchase? No
11. Elemis Pro-Collagen Night Cream
Stupidly I didn’t use this cream consecutively to know whether it did what it said it does. I did however love using it and always woke up with lovely soft glowing skin. I have only just seen the price tag on this – yikes! Repurchase? I would if I could afford to!
This is the last of my samples <sobs>
Repurchase? Sadly not at that price <cries even more>

1. 6th June 2012 / 8:56 am

I'm dying to try something from the Super range – like the packaging too!
    Unfortunately, my skin didn't agree with the Hymalaya eau micellaire – it made my eyes sting πŸ™ I'll stick to Bioderma, I think. X

• 6th June 2012 / 12:29 pm

Ah yes I think I remember you saying that. I have been using Cauadlie's cleansing water which is lovely! Just ordered some Bioderma to try out x

2. 6th June 2012 / 12:17 pm

Please tell me about the Pure Fiji body oil! How do you use it straight out of the shower or on dry skin?

• 6th June 2012 / 12:30 pm

Yep straight out the shower, tried on dry skin and just wasn't as easy to apply. Have you tried it yet? x

3. 6th June 2012 / 1:48 pm

I love the idea of these empties posts! It's really interesting to see what is finished.

Kindness is the best accessory,

4. 6th June 2012 / 5:21 pm

Hello! I saw that your post was also featured on Hello Cotton today! I had to stop by and say that I love that you do an "empties" post. I've been saving all my empties, too (no post, tho)!

• 6th June 2012 / 7:58 pm

Hello πŸ™‚ This is the 2nd month, quite enjoy seeing what I go through each month! I will be keeping an eye out for your post x

5. 6th June 2012 / 6:21 pm

This is a cute idea! I love Crabtree & Evelyn products..I got the Vitalumiere sample too, but the shade is way off..

• 6th June 2012 / 7:59 pm

Thank you πŸ™‚ Shame about the shade, have a look on Ebay maybe? x

6. 6th June 2012 / 6:24 pm

Great empties! I loved the pure fiji oil and the SUPER eye cream (but too small samples) x

7. 6th June 2012 / 9:42 pm

great post sam! also, i have a fiji oil lying around if you want it! xx

• 6th June 2012 / 10:50 pm

Ha yeah I did but a few products I didn't have much left as I am trying to use up bits and bobs. Start collecting, it's quite therapeutic πŸ™‚ x

8. 9th June 2012 / 1:40 pm

I didn't put the lid on my fiji oil properly and lost about a quarter of it all over my Joliebox! Just took it on holiday and used it on the ends of my hair in the day to stop it getting damaged by the sun – smells gorgeous!